Reply to messages on Workplace Chat
iPhone App Help
Android App Help
iPad App Help
Reply to a specific message on Workplace Chat
- Hover over the chat message you want to reply to, then click Reply.
- Type your message in the text box at the bottom.
- Press enter or click to send.
The message you’re replying to will be quoted above your reply. Your reply will be the most recent message in the chat thread.
Set a reminder to come back to a Workplace Chat message
- Hover over the message you want to set a reminder for, then click More.
- Click Remind me.
- Choose from the pre-selected options, or click Custom... to choose a specific time that suits you.
Note: You'll be reminded about the message in the chat thread at the time you've selected. Only you will receive the reminder.
Will you still receive messages if you turn off Workplace Chat?
Yes. If you turn off Active Status, other people won't see a next to your name, but their messages will still be sent to your chat inbox.